Monday, April 3, 2017

Writing as a Teenager

Writing as a Teenager: My experience as a writer in my adolescent years has been relieving, and exciting. As some of you may or may not know I am a writer. I have published 3 books thus far I Can't Swim , Hey Roomie , The Rant.  Writing is a way for me to express my creative ability. I use my stories to write for fun as well as the challenges of my life, I have learned that keeping things bottled up is bad for my mental and physical health. Now before anyone gets any ideas, everything I write is not 100% true or accurate. I write for the sake of the story and for the reader's enjoyment. Writing is something that gets easier the more you practice, "if you practice anything long enough you will become good at it." .

No comments:

Post a Comment