Friday, April 21, 2017

Ethics in my life.

Work ethics in my opinion is the ability to do the right thing regardless of personal views. Ethics can be demonstrated easily, when you're forced to make a decision to do what you feel is right and what needs to be done. A person needs to take care of business and do what needs to be done. For example: Today me and my immediate family are at the beach, this is during spring break. I could go out and enjoy the sun with the rest of the family, however I have a deadline to meet. "Being different isn't a bad thing. It means you're brave enough to be yourself.", Always be yourself. If anyone ever tries to bring you down don't let them get to you, you're already above them. Too many times in my life I've been told or been peer pressured to do things the way "Everyone else does". My family and most of my friends place an emphasis on sports since it's easy to promote and participate in. I invest my time in my studies and in the clubs I am in, Future Business Leaders of America is a club I am in and I take pride in my role in the club. I don't regret my decision of joining F.B.L.A. at all, the only thing I do regret is not joining the club earlier. Employees shouldn't take objects from the workplace, however under the right circumstances yes it is "OK", my grandpa is a supervisor for California Giant   It's his job to inspect the produce and determine whether or not the produce is good to sell. Every so often at the end of his workday he will take a box home with him for his family to enjoy, I enjoy Strawberries. Ethics are what drive you to work, morals are what guide your behavior and what you believe is right or wrong. My little brother Christian left our chairs on the beach my morals told me that scolding him leaving them there wouldn't solve anything, my work ethic guided me to suck up my frustration and bring the chairs with me on my way to the truck. A person would want to be ethical in my opinion make a Great person "Doing what is right isn't always easy", the decisions you make shape your future, climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment