Monday, April 10, 2017

My future Career interests

My future career interests consist of either becoming a Guidance counselor, a Teacher, or Activities director . Those were my original interests in the beginning of my senior year. I always enjoy offering the best advice I can, I always try to give the most encouraging advice as possible. I'm not the kind of person who judges a person before I get to know them. I have learned to accept the way things are with people and I can't change who a person is. As of now My career interests are focused on becoming a Small Business owner My cousin and I would like to own a welding business, He is an awesome welder. I would also like to own a Barbershop or be a part time barber in my spare time. I have to let things flow into their place "Life is like a fart if you force it, it's probably crap.".

No comments:

Post a Comment