Monday, March 27, 2017

Am I a writer?

Yes, I am a writer I am the author of 4 books now. I began writing during the summer of my junior year in high school. The first book I began writing is titled "Hey, Roomie!". It is a fan fiction story about the superhero Captain America aka Steve Rodgers. I've had trouble writing this story. I want to be comically accurate, which means I have to do research and continue the story based off the comic books. I have written other stories too, there are fiction, and nonfiction book(s) I work on during my free time. The non fiction book "I can't Swim" is based off my life somewhat. I like to add my friends and people in my life to the stories I write just for fun. I write on an app called WattPad. The non fiction book is still a work in progress, they all are. The Rant is based off one of my favorite books Aristotle and Dante discover the mysteries of the universe-Benjamin Saenz.

Hey Roomie!-Anthony Morin
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/m74umLbaSB

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/c586N6752B

I can't swim -Anthony Morin

http://Ican'tswimChapter1

No comments:

Post a Comment